Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 19 delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch.
Led by the prestigious UEFA Champions League, FIFA 19 offers enhanced gameplay features that allow you to control the pitch in every moment, and provides new and unrivaled ways to play, including a dramatic finale to the story of Alex Hunter in The Journey: Champions, a new mode in the ever-popular FIFA Ultimate Team, and more.
These are the most significant changes in FIFA 19:
- You can play with your team in the Champions League and Europa League. These competitions are also included in the career mode and there will be a new game mode called Champions League where you can play the competition with the teams of the 18/19 season or create a new tournament with the teams you want.
- The new "active touch" system that changes the way in which the player stretches for the ball giving the game a greater realism and similarity with real football. The animations are more natural and you will have to have more control over the player. You wanted to play football, right?
- New system of dynamic tactics that gives us new configuration options. The game becomes more tactical and you can retouch the strategy of your team depending on whether you want to have more possession, play on the counter, play a wide style of play, with advanced defense or ... however you want!
- The 50/50 battles is another of the changes to the game as it improves the collisions between players giving more realism to the game. The disputes between players will be more real in this FIFA.
- The mechanics of the shot are improved with "timed finished" since you can improve the accuracy of your shot by pressing the shoot button again.
- New feature are also going to be added to FIFA Ultimate Team with the new "division rivals" game mode where you can play against players from all over the world with a similar level and earn points, not only for the result, but for the way of winning. There will also be 10 new icons such as Gerrard, Raúl or Rivaldo among others.