Terms of Service:
Services (as defined below) defined by GO4PLAY are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. GO4PLAY reserves the to right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, GO4PLAY shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, GO4PLAY reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of the Service:
The services provided by GO4PLAY are made available and accessible via this website only. The services currently provided by GO4PLAY include but shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”): Digital game sales and / or any other service made available by GO4PLAY from time to time. If you cannot play a Game due to a fault within the Game we will provide you with a replacement copy to download. You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. GO4PLAY cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
The site and its contents (https://www.go4play.com) are exclusive to GO4PLAY Intellectual Property. The presentation and all materials, including trademarks, logos, artwork, screenshots, videos and domain names displayed on GO4PLAY are protected by intellectual property laws and owned trademarks or trademarks of their respective publishers.
Digital games / Software are sent solely via e-mail, and by buying any digital game / software on GO4PLAY, you agree for GO4PLAY to keep the original retail box of the game.
Please note that you can allways check your order history on your GO4PLAY registered account. If your order e-mail cant be found, sometimes it can be found in the spam folder in your e-mail account.
Our Digital Games / Software are shipped Worldwide without any costs to our Customers
Delivery time is clearly specified in the product description, 90% of the products are sent usually within 1 to 10 minutes by our system after payment gets cleared by our Support Team. You can view the status of your order in your Order history.
For security reasons, our system verifies all information sent to Paypal or the payment method that you used. Automatically, if the system detects an error, your CD Key will not be sent and must be reviewed by the GO4PLAY Team. This process can take up to 6 hours, the GO4PLAY Team will have the right to accept or reject your purchase and return the money. You will have to use real information before you can purchase anything at GO4PLAY. Any use of fraud information will result in a ban from GO4PLAY website and in case that the code has been delivered by our service, GO4PLAY reserves the right to revoke / ban the code and therefore removed from your platform if the payment is found fraudulent.
Orders / Pre-Orders Resturns and Refund Policy:
For digital games and software, once they have been delivered there is no return or refund of any kind.
For digital games and software GO4PLAY is NOT responsible for regional, language or any other upcoming restrictions! No refunds will be issued based on a glitch in a game, the noncompliance with the minimum requirements to run the game on your computer, for lack of pleasure during the game, or because the buyer did not read the product specifications mentioned by GO4PLAY Team.
If you buy a game which is a pre-order a 20% refund fee will apply on any cancellation, Please note that this is a pre-order and will be delivered on release day or date specified by the GO4PLAY Team, we may change the date of delivery without notification. If the Game is not delivered within 72 hours from the given date we will refund your game fully without a refund fee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PUBLISHER CAN DECIDE TO CHANGE THE CONTENT OF ANY GAME WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE ex. ( IN GAME BONUS, DLCs AND SO ON ). GO4PLAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGE THAT MAY OCCUR BEFORE OR AFTER RELEASE
Pre-Order refund requests can only be made until 7 days before the release, if the request is made after that time, we will no longer refund the order since its considered accepted by the customer and will be delivered as soon as we get the stocks!
It is your obligation to read the items description before buying to ensure you get what you need
Refunds are only made when:
If in more than 24 hours after payment you have not received the product.
If the product you buy went out of stock and Team GO4PLAY warns that it will not be available in the next 24 hours.
If there is an error with your game (Invalid, Used, etc.) And there is no replacement.
If you experience any difficulties with the product you have purchased contact GO4PLAY support first with your problem description accompined with screenshots or photos made by a digital camera to give us a clear idea to access the situation. It might take up to 7 days to process your request since we will have to contact our suppliers.
GO4PLAY reserves the right to cancel any incoming order which it might believe to be of suspicous nature (such as unauthorised / fraud payments etc.).
Similar paid orders are refunded and the goods are not delivered. We cannot cancel orders if you have already received the product, as there is no way to re-sell that item again.
If you wish to cancel your order before your order has been sent, please contact us immediately and we will refund you in 24 hours. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product, once the digital item has been delivered, we cannot issue a refund.
If your order has been charged but not delivered, we can refund you, but we will keep 10% of the total price for administration fee due to the fees we must pay in order to refund you.
We hope our customers can understand that when a digital item has been delivered, it can be activated online and therefore we cannot accept a return as it is not possible for us to resell that item.
Other General Conditions:
- GO4PLAY reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. GO4PLAY shall not be liable to you or any third parties should GO4PLAY exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof. GO4PLAY reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You expressly understand and agree that GO4PLAY shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall GO4PLAY or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because GO4PLAY have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that GO4PLAY is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- As such, you also acknowledge and accept that GO4PLAY does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that GO4PLAY shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of GO4PLAY and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of GO4PLAY or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site.
- Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited. The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to GO4PLAY or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to GO4PLAY and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any GO4PLAY customer, GO4PLAY employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason. The failure of GO4PLAY to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GO4PLAY and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GO4PLAY (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Customers Personal Data:
GO4PLAY does not disclose or sell personally identifiable information, such as name, address, phone number or e-mail, about our customers. GO4PLAY does not collect personal information from children under 13 years.
GO4PLAY is not directed to children under 13 years, and prohibits the registration. GO4PLAY does not collect any personal banking information such as credit cards, this information is through the payment company and the buyer.
GO4PLAY uses SSL protection to protect your information. Personal data are used to verify your payment and prevent fraud, if the GO4PLAY Team needs other information such as a photo ID or any other Personal ID, you must cooperate to complete your purchase, you have the right to remove any identification number, leaving alone the photo and full name. This information will be deleted after verification and product delivered.
GO4PLAY is compliant to GPDR European privacy law, and our data and website are hosted at web host YOORshop SAS. YOORshop SAS is a registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register Office with identification number 817466147, headquartered at 38 place des Pavillons, 69007 Lyon, France. Its individual VAT identification number is FR27817466147, and its DUNS is 267747610. We are very proud and thankful to them as they provide us a fast, custom, and secured web hosting service.